Our revolutionary Aqua Pump represents a significant advance in positive displacement pump technology for a variety of corrosive and non- corrosive applications. Conceived in the early 1980′s the Aqua Pumps are constructed from modern, rugged composites and polymers for unparalleled performance in a complete range of sizes.
because a clean hull is a fast hull!
- Made in the US from hardcoat anodized aluminum, PVC and stainless steel.
- Snaps together for easy use and storage.
- It really works! 4 weeks of slime wiped away in minutes!
Controlled environment algal culturing system (referred to as the “photosynthetron”) developed in conjunction with Hugh MacIntyre, Senior Marine Scientist, DISL; Assistant Professor, University of South Alabama. Over 80 units have been built for use in labs and on research vessels around the world. Common design eliminates variables and allows labs to more easily compare data. See inset for closed apparatus.
We specialize in designing and fabricating plastics, composites, stainless alloys, and tight tolerance components and equipment in production quantities from 1 to 100,000. We can work from your drawings or create drawings based on your design specifications.
Our shop is equipped with both conventional and CNC machines as well as CAD, CAM and a wide range of inspection equipment in order to take-on a wide range of projects. The following is a partial list:
- Slant/Methods 15hp CNC Turret Lathe
- OmniTurn 5hp Gang Style CNC Lathe with Bar-Feeder
- Supermax 7.5hp CNC Mill with 21 Tool Changer
- (3) Bridgeport Mills
- (3) Conventional Lathes up to 18″ x 60″
- Surface Grinder
- MIC, TIG and SRC Welder
- Lapping equipment and optical inspection of flatness
- Full Range of support equipment
- Shop and Inspection Gages
- Recirculating and filtered 5000 gallon tank and heat exchange system for pump and fluidic component testing